Thu, 14 November 2019
18:00 – 20:30 GMT
About this Event
Sixth Form at Skegness Grammar School offers a supportive learning community to allow students to achieve their full potential, not only for their time with us but for their future.
The transition from Year 11 into Sixth Form is well managed and each student is well catered for by a professional and insightful team who are on hand to offer valuable guidance throughout their academic journey.
Skegness Grammar School Sixth form is proud to be in the top 10 for progress within the Lincolnshire area.
- have a dedicated Sixth form area for students
- offer over 30 courses, comprising of A-levels & Level 3 BTEC's
- extensively invest in career guidance & work experience opportunities
- offer support for Medicine students to support them through the strict application process
- offer Oxbridge support
- offer leadership opportunities to Sixth form students
It's also vital to note that in August, 100% of the Sixth form students either went to university, further education or employment.
If you are considering the Sixth Form at Skegness Grammar school, make sure you come and experience life as a Sixth former, use our open evening to get any questions you may have answered.